Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ronaldo bid less lucrative City

Real Madrid Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed he will not be joining Manchester City in the summer.
Ronaldo has denied speculation about a move to the city with 150 million pounds sterling (RM746 million) and offer lucrative salaries of £ 21 million (RM104 million) per year.
"The fact is that attractive, but I'm not going to the city. Hold my words, I will not go there. Money is not everything.







"If only I was chasing money, can I get a double salary I am now.
"The key is setting Sese person and I have a very good service here and I am very happy with Real Madrid," Ronaldo said.
The 26 who earn salaries of £ 13.5 million (RM67 million) per year when it was the network season record with 54 goals the most.
He also helped Real win the Spanish Cup Kings beating Barcelona in the final decision.
Overall, the 87 goals Ronaldo has exploded during the 89-nan perlawa with Real since he emigrated to Manchester United two years ago with the transfer of £ 80 million (RM398 million).
Portugal star still has a balance of a four-year deal with Real and he will continue a long term agreement to end all the speculation about a move to the city.
"I will sign a 10 year contract with Real until the end of his career.
"No one is if I signed a lifetime contract with the club," Ronaldo said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment