Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I want to be the centre of attraction - Fabio Borini


Liverpool want to sign Fabio Borini eventually became the center of the team.

21 joined the former Swansea City boss Brendan Rodgers at Anfield for an amount of approximately £ 10.5 million is for early July, after scoring 10 goals in 26 appearances for Roma.


"I hope to bring goals for Liverpool, I want to attract the goals and add value to the team. I want to be a great player here," said, Borini told the Daily Mirror.



"In Italy I think I'm with Roma, but it is a little different as a young player because you are not considered a big star. You must always be the most difficult to go unnoticed.

"I was the youngest player in the group in Rome, it is only thanks to Luis Enrique he gave me the chance to play.

"But I want to be a focus of the research team at some point in my career, maybe it could be now. I do not want to move every season, I want to stay in this team for many years , and is an important part of the team.

"I do not know if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but I always wanted just as quickly as possible - I have ambitions to get faster."

Borini became a fan favorite in Rome last season and hopes that the anniversary of his famous "killer" proved a hit with the Kop in the coming campaign.

"The celebration is something that I did with my friends when I was in the Chelsea youth team," he revealed.

"In Italy we say when someone wants something very well, it's like he has a knife between his teeth - as a fighter who never gives up.

"Then I continued to work as I did the first time to score Swansea and everyone loved it. It is similar to Rome."

No comments:

Post a Comment