Friday, January 18, 2013

Lambert admits Aston Villa can not make a contract in January


Paul Lambert has admitted that he can not make Aston Villa players in January, despite the struggles of the club in the Premier League this season.

The Villans are sitting 18th in the Premier League, but 43 years is insistent that he will not sign players he believes can improve his team.

"There is a chance there is no contract at all," he told reporters. "There is also a chance that you can try to find someone she works in both directions.



"We try to do something if I think we can all do well to., But if we can not do this and I have to go with the group that is there, then I would go with what is there.

"What I do not want to do is to fill positions with people who are equally beneficial offers.

"It's the right thing to do for this club. It is an error if they are not better than the people here. I need to take that I think will have a big impact.

"£ 15 million to spend is not the agenda, far from it. Loans is not something I want to ignore. I'll just have to wait and see if it is good."

Lambert said he is under no illusions about the financial situation at Villa Park, and always know it will work on a tight budget.

He explained: "I knew needed to rebuild a major challenge This is not something I sit, thinking." I can not believe it is. "

"I love, I love the challenge of. I love the pressure of it, like the challenge of it and it is something that you are determined to do things because if you do you know what is amazing club.

"I understand those who say it is not five, six, seven years earlier. It is always a great club., But I was led to try to rebuild and get results while doing it.

"And it takes time, I think someone said last week that it may take 3-4 years to do if I get the time - .. I understand what they say."

No comments:

Post a Comment