Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Chelsea last chance


Chelsea face a tough battle in Europe are still in their attempt to overturn the 3-1 deficit when they host Napoli on Wednesday night, and the three points against Arsenal finished fourth in the Premier League.


It has been speculated that players like Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba could be moved in the summer and Terry said: "I think this may be the last opportunity for the group of players in Europe than there are players out of contract. Summer and others in trade negotiations in the present.


"I hope many of them stayed and many more to come, but the important factor when it comes to new contract is to be played in the Champions League next year.

"We need funding and the need to attract the best players at the club will do everything possible to ensure that happens and I can tell all groups This player is determined to make things happen in this game."

Terry, 31, has had a difficult season off the field problems added to the disappointment of the Chelsea area.

However, Terry has maintained the impressive form throughout, with the loyalty of André Villas-Boas and Fabio Capello stressed its importance for club and country, and the defender feels he has can continue playing at the highest level for some time.

"I think I have a few years left in me, and I think I proved with my performance this season that I'm focused and committed than ever, despite what happened areas," he said. "I focused and I know what I do for Chelsea. Nothing changes.

"I have the luck and the honor of being the captain of this club. Get in the game against Napoli, you will not find people who care more for Chelsea that myself and Robbie Di Matteo We are the blue blood in our veins. We represent Chelsea and we have a fire environment in the locker room to wait for everyone to eat. "

No comments:

Post a Comment