Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mourinho set to still at Barnabeu


Jose Mourinho has announced that it intends to sign a new contract with Real Madrid.


Mourinho has been linked with a return to the UK in recent months, following his recent visit to London, saying it is one of the favorites to succeed André Villas-Boas at Chelsea.

However, Madrid is now ten points ahead of rivals Barcelona at the top of the League, Mourinho revealed he plans to extend his time at the Bernabeu.

"I will sign a new contract with Real Madrid," Mourinho was quoted in the Daily Mail: "I will have a place in the history of the club Real Madrid and I share a project and let the with it.

"As part of this team is a great experience and unforgettable for a manager like me Madrid is one of the biggest clubs in the world. And I'm happy here. Trust I'm here and I feel I have the full support of all directors and fans. "

No comments:

Post a Comment